Program Manager – Laconia
Join CASA of NH, a dynamic, high-energy, mission-based organization that is oriented toward diversity, equity, and inclusion. CASA of NH provides volunteer advocacy for children in New Hampshire who experienced abuse or neglect. You will be joining caring professionals led by a senior leadership team who values a supportive, diverse, talented, and friendly work environment, while setting high expectations. Be your best and work with the best at CASA of NH.
Role of Program Manager:
The Program Manager supervises, coaches and supports CASA Guardians ad Litem (volunteer advocates) and Peer Coordinators to oversee and implement the direct service of the CASA Program to advocate effectively on behalf of vulnerable children. CASA of NH is seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate, and organized team player for this position who thrives in a collaborative, committed environment. The position is full-time and based in our Laconia office.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in recruitment, interviewing, and screening of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Assists in training of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Supervises Volunteer Advocates and Peer Coordinators who volunteer in Family Courts
- Ensures all court case data and files are accurate and up to date
- Collaborates with community partners such as court personnel, Division of Children, Youth & Families, and others
- Experience supervising staff and/or volunteers and empowering them in their roles
- Experience in conducting training with focused enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable learning proprietary software for case tracking
- Knowledge of juvenile court/child protection system a plus
- Experience working with and respecting all people regardless of socioeconomic background, culture, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender and experience working with culturally diverse populations
- Demonstrate awareness, sound judgement and sensitivity to the interests and concerns of diverse multi-stakeholder groups
- Associate’s Degree in addition to 5+ years’ experience
- Commitment to CASA of New Hampshire’s mission and goals
- Enjoys working in a busy, collaborative, and supportive environment
This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive benefits, generous vacation and sick time, and paid health insurance.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire provides a voice for children and youth who have experienced abuse and neglect by empowering a statewide network of trained volunteers to advocate on their behalf so they can thrive in safe, permanent homes.
CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prioritizes hiring diverse, talented people who can expand our perspectives. We encourage applications from historically underrepresented and racially minoritized groups and people with experience in the foster care system. We seek to offer a safe, inclusive, and supportive work environment where all employees and volunteers, whatever their race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, education or disability feel valued and respected. As an organization, we stand against racism and all forms of oppression including transphobia, classism, sexism, and xenophobia. Read our full diversity statement here.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to Jonelle Gaffney and Bernadette Melton-Plante.