Join CASA of NH, a dynamic, high-energy, mission-based organization that provides volunteer advocacy for New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children. You will be joining a caring family of professionals led by a senior leadership team who values a supportive, smart, and friendly work environment, while setting high expectations. Be your best and work with the best at CASA of NH.
Role of Program Manager:
The Program Manager supervises, coaches and supports CASA Guardians ad Litem (volunteer advocates) and Peer Coordinators to oversee and implement the direct service of the CASA Program to advocate effectively on behalf of vulnerable children. CASA of NH is seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate, and organized team player for this position who thrives in a collaborative, committed environment. The position is full-time and is based in our Manchester office.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in recruitment, interviewing, and screening of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Assists in training of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Supervises Volunteer Advocates and Peer Coordinators who volunteer in Family Courts
- Ensures all court case data and files are accurate and up to date
- Collaborates with community partners such as court personnel, Division of Children, Youth & Families, and others
- Experience supervising staff and/or volunteers and empowering them in their roles
- Experience in conducting training with focused enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable learning proprietary software for case tracking
- Knowledge of juvenile court/child protection system a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Commitment to CASA of New Hampshire’s mission and goals
- Enjoys working in a busy, collaborative, and supportive environment
This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive benefits, generous vacation and sick time, and paid health insurance.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire strives to protect the right of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn and grow in the embrace of a loving family. Our trained volunteer advocates speak on behalf of the best interests of abused children who come to the attention of New Hampshire’s family courts through no fault of their own.
CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a safe, inclusive, and supportive work environment where everyone is proactively engaged so that New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children benefit from increased effectiveness and alignment with our mission.