Are you an organized, self-directed professional with experience in office management? Do you also want to work in an industry where you make an impact and contribute to a meaningful cause each day? If so, we want to hear from you!
CASA of NH, a dynamic, high-energy, mission-based organization that provides volunteer advocacy for New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children, is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee the needs of our seven offices. This role reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for ensuring mail and email are processed and office equipment and services are running smoothly.
You will be joining a dedicated family of professionals, led by a senior leadership team who values a supportive, smart, and friendly work environment, while setting high expectations. This full-time, benefitted position will be primarily working out of CASA’s Manchester office, with regular travel to our regional offices.
Be your best and work with the best at CASA of NH.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operational tasks of the management of the front office and supervision of the office coordinator.
- Maintain office equipment and supply inventories at each of the seven CASA offices, visiting regional offices a minimum of quarterly.
- Oversee the screening, training, supervision and scheduling of volunteer support staff for main office and all regional offices.
- Act as the point of contact for building/office (s) landlords, vendors, coordinating projects pertaining to building/office(s) upkeep.
- Keep organizational information updated.
- Supervise building(s) cleaner, giving direction on areas of the building in need of attention.
- Trouble shoot equipment issues (computer, printers and phones).
Necessary Knowledge & Skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, Outlook , Word, Excel
- Database administration
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to troubleshoot phone, computer and printer issues.
- Ability to keep all case and court information confidential
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Education & Experience Requirements
- Prior office management/administrative support experience
- Prior experience working with the court system/with court documents is desired
- Prior volunteer management experience desired
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire strives to protect the right of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn and grow in the embrace of a loving family. Our trained volunteer advocates speak on behalf of the best interests of abused children who come to the attention of New Hampshire’s family courts through no fault of their own.
CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a safe, inclusive, and supportive work environment where everyone is proactively engaged so that New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children benefit from increased effectiveness and alignment with our mission.