CASA of NH, is a dynamic, high-energy, mission-based organization that provides volunteer advocacy for New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children. You will be joining a dedicated family of professionals, led by a senior leadership team who values a supportive, smart, and friendly work environment, while setting high expectations. This 20 hour a week position will be working out of CASA’s Manchester office.
Be your best and work with the best at CASA of NH.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs administrative tasks to support CASA of NH’s President & CEO
- Coordinates calendar scheduling, both internally and externally
- Prepares Daily Briefing Package comprised of calendar items, agendas, materials, background notes, and all necessary information for an efficient start to the day;
- Manages organization, use, filing and archiving of electronic/print correspondence relative to internal and external matters;
- Drafts written correspondence to external constituents and others as required;
- Maintains bring-up file for tracking commitments to and from internal and external constituents;
- Represents CEO as surrogate point-of-contact for external constituencies;
- Liaison to the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team, providing bridge for communication and support;
- Teams with CASA staff and volunteers in all aspects of organizational mission.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Independent self-starter, ability to prioritize needs of office and multitask;
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including emotional maturity and discernment of boundaries;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Prior experience in related role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as ancillary electronic office skills.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire strives to protect the right of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn and grow in the embrace of a loving family. Our trained volunteer advocates speak on behalf of the best interests of abused children who come to the attention of New Hampshire’s family courts through no fault of their own.
CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a safe, inclusive, and supportive work environment where everyone is proactively engaged so that New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children benefit from increased effectiveness and alignment with our mission.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to Marcia “Marty” Sink.