Primary responsibilities shall include assisting with the statewide marketing and public awareness efforts of CASA of New Hampshire through new media and digital tools.
Digital Media Specialist reports directly to the Director of Communications.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing email communications calendar and manage the writing, design and distribution of email communications
- Maintain social media calendar and design, write and update content on CASA’s social media channels
- Assist with maintenance of the CASA of New Hampshire website
- Design print and digital marketing materials
- Assist in creation and editing of video content for social media, email and events
- Track and maintain relevant marketing information in database
Knowledge & Skills:
- Marketing design
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress and MailChimp or similar programs.
- Basic video editing experience using Premiere or similar video editing software.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Education & Experience:
Marketing & Graphic Design experience
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a safe, inclusive, and supportive work environment where everyone is proactively engaged so that New Hampshire’s abused and neglected children benefit from increased effectiveness and alignment with our mission.