We have an opening for a Program Manager in our Keene Office. This full-time position for a qualified candidate to supervise CASA advocates for Sullivan/Cheshire County working out of our Keene office.
Candidates should be self motivated, possess excellent organizational & communication skills. Candidates must have experience in some or all of the following areas, volunteer supervision/training, and juvenile justice/child welfare system. In state travel necessary. Bachelor’s degree required.
Responsibilities include participating in the recruitment screening and training of volunteers advocates, providing on-going case supervision and support to approximately 35 individuals. Liaison to area courts and the Division of Children Youth and Family.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Personnel Committee, CASA of NH, P.O.Box 1327, Manchester, NH 03105-1327
CASA of NH is an equal opportunity employer.
VISTA Resource Development Assistant
CASA is looking to hire through the Americorps VISTA program. Learn more about becoming a VISTA and apply for the below positions on the website for the Families in Transition VISTA Program.
The Resource Development Assistant for CASA of New Hampshire will be engaged in projects to include:
- Help increase financial support from municipalities throughout the state
- Work with staff and outside agencies to create a new North Country ATV fundraising event by obtaining sponsorships, ads, in-kind donations and help to publicize the events
- Support two signature fundraisers – SnowFest and the Fashion Show/Auction
- Work with the Development Director to design and implement a streamlined grant-tracking system and seek out new grant opportunities – helping to grow CASA’s grant revenue
- Help to increase awareness about and sales of CASA’s greeting card fundraiser and awareness campaign by identifying no-cost advertising and promotional options, soliciting artwork donations and identifying businesses and professionals to market the cards to
This position can be based out of Manchester, NH or our Berlin, NH regional office.
Apply for these positions on the Families in Transition VISTA Program website.