Communications Intern - Part Time/Temporary
- write and edit website content using content management system
- assist with promotion via social media
- design marketing materials such as newsletters, brochures
- other duties as needed
A broad marketing experience will be provided by the end of the internship, including marketing of CASA of NH’s programs, fundraising events, and other donation opportunities. This is a temporary (3 month), voluntary position designed to award college credit; however, non-students may apply.
Qualifications of the successful candidate include:
- Experience with document layout, graphics editing
- Familiarity with online content management systems
- Writing sample requested
- Ability to work independently, quickly and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Eric or call 626-4600 for more information.