North Country Recruitment/Training Coordinator
CASA of New Hampshire is seeking qualified candidates for our North Country Recruitment and Training Coordinator. This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position with times split primarily between our Berlin and Colebrook regional offices.
Primary responsibilities shall include but not be limited to; Public awareness of CASA Recruitment & screening of volunteers. Organizing volunteer pre-service and in-service training programs.
North Country Recruitment/Training Coordinator reports directly to Director of Statewide Recruitment & Training.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Assists in the ongoing development and implementation of CASA’s volunteer recruitment plan, including but not limited to:
- Promote CASA in statewide & local media outlets, i.e.: TV, radio & print.
- Contact businesses, service clubs, churches, etc. in an effort to disseminate information regarding CASA’s volunteer opportunities.
- Work with Communications Director to promote North Country events and recruitment on social media
- Respond to requests for information regarding volunteer opportunities and disseminates appropriate materials.
- Processes volunteer applications
- Oversee/Assist in screening & interviewing prospective volunteers
- Schedule and coordinate 40 hour pre-service training programs for CASA
- Schedule and coordinate monthly in-service and other specialized training sessions.
- Maintain relevant volunteer data.
- Maintain contact with active volunteers via electronic communication and other opportunities.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating volunteer recognition events,
- Assist in planning and implementation of local Community Receptions.
- Assists in local and regional fundraising events.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with the northern regions of New Hampshire and/or prior experience working in rural communities.
- Understanding of, and experience with, adult volunteer population
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Social media skills & experience
Education & Experience:
- Marketing & Public Relations experience
- Experience coordinating and/or facilitating training
- Bachelors degree
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Marcia Sink, CASA of NH CEO and President, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
CASA of NH
Attn. Marcia Sink
PO Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105
Diane Valladares, CASA of NH, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105-1327