Director of Development
Responsible for the leadership of all fund development efforts. Design, implement and evaluate comprehensive fundraising programs and accompanying budgets through which the objectives of the organization are supported. Fundraising strategies include individual and corporate giving, major donor campaigns, events, foundation grants, planned giving and municipal funding. This Senior Management position reports directly to the President/CEO.
- Work collaboratively with the President/CEO to identify, cultivate and steward donors. Arrange donor meetings and follow-up on those meetings promptly — planning and implementing thoughtful engagement, solicitation and stewardship strategies.
- Review and insure appropriate appreciation and recognition of all donors.
- Participate in the development of annual budgets, timelines and work plans as dictated by the Board of Directors and that are in line with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Oversee comprehensive donor database to support all development activities. Report and analyze donor data as needed.
- Drive fundraising event strategies and work with staff and sub-committees to achieve, and exceed, budgeted goals.
- Research and establish new opportunities for community events to support the organization.
- Oversee grant application schedules and processes.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Minimum five years fundraising, community relations and/or non-profit management experience required. Must be able to demonstrate fundraising success with high level donors. Excellent written and oral communications skills are required. Experience with Raiser’s Edge is recommended.
This is a full-time position with benefits. CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com, or mail to HR, CASA of NH, PO Box 1327, Manchester, NH 03105. Deadline to apply is Sept. 9.
AmeriCorps VISTA — Communications Assistant
CASA of New Hampshire, through the AmeriCorps VISTA program, is seeking a Communications Assistant to help develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns aimed at recruiting new volunteers and spreading awareness of CASA’s mission. This is a yearlong, 40-hour-a-week position to facilitated through AmeriCorps. Visit the My AmeriCorps website for a full job description and more information about AmeriCorps and how to apply.
Diane Valladares, CASA of NH, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105-1327