CASA of NH North Country Community Outreach Coordinator
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire is a statewide nonprofit organization that strives to protect the rights of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn and grow in the embrace of a loving family. We recruit, train and support volunteers from communities statewide who serve as advocates for abused and neglected children in our juvenile court and foster care system. CASA of New Hampshire is seeking qualified candidates for its North Country Community Outreach Coordinator. This is a full-time, 30- to 40-hour per week position with time split primarily between regional offices in Berlin and Colebrook.
Primary responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Public awareness and marketing of CASA
- Recruitment and screening of volunteer advocates
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, implements and oversees public awareness and marketing efforts in northern regions of New Hampshire.
- Strategically develops effective tools to generate volunteer interest and financial relationships in communities throughout the North Country.
- Cultivates and maintains strong working relationships with varied media outlets in Northern New Hampshire.
- Assists in the ongoing development and implementation of CASA’s volunteer recruitment plan.
- Maintains relevant and accurate data.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with the northern New Hampshire and/or prior experience working in rural communities.
- Understanding of, and experience with, adult volunteer population
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Social media skills & experience
Education & Experience:
- Marketing & public relations experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Marcia Sink, CASA of NH CEO and President, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
CASA of NH
Attn. Marcia Sink
PO Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105
Diane Valladares, CASA of NH, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105-1327