Children living with the effects of abuse and neglect have a right to be heard. Last year, CASA of New Hampshire volunteers helped over 1,200 children uphold that right. But an estimated 780,000 children and youth are served by the foster care system nationwide each year, and there just are not enough CASA volunteers to go around. Many more children need a CASA by their side.
You can help change that by supporting CASA of New Hampshire. Your gift will help us expand established local programs and recruit and train volunteers. Your gift will give a child a voice. Please support CASA of New Hampshire today.
- Donate online – Your tax-deductible donation is safe and secure. You can set up affordable, automatic payments to be deducted monthly from your debit or credit card, join our Leadership Giving Circle with a donation of $1,000 or more, make a gift in honor or in memory of a special person, or contribute to the John Zahr Memorial Endowment Fund. Click here to get started now.
- Donate by mail – Send your check to PO Box 1327, Manchester, NH 03105 or call our office at 800-626-0622 Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Volunteer your time – Our CASA volunteers advocate for children throughout the state. However, there are other ways to volunteer. Help in one of our six offices by answering phones, assist with a mailing, or serve on a committee. Let us know you are interested.
- Fundraise online for us – Our Friends Asking Friends campaign is an easy, online way to invite friends and family to support CASA of NH on your behalf. Do you have a birthday, wedding or other celebration coming up? Tell your friends that you’ve chosen CASA of NH to accept donations in lieu of gifts. Get started today.
- Corporate support – Matching gifts from your employees is a great way to support our cause, but there are so many more options for companies to get involved – sponsor one of our signature events, hold an in-office fundraiser or provide underwriting for a year’s printing needs. Let us tailor a specific program to your company’s budget and philanthropic needs. Contact us for details.
- Planned giving – Include CASA of NH in your estate planning. Contact us to learn how easy it is to add a bequest to your will that will benefit CASA. More info…
- Support us with a grant.
- Greeting Cards and other CASA products – We have a variety of products that support CASA of NH when you make a purchase. Greeting cards - both holiday and everyday cards, bracelets, bookmarks and more!
CASA of New Hampshire is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Questions? Please call Marcia Sink, President/CEO at (800) 626-0622 or by e-mail.